Thursday, March 31, 2011

the worst song in the world

iTunes IconImage via WikipediaRebecca Black, a popular teen singer thanks to the song "Friday" reportedly rake in huge profits thanks to a song called the worst song in the world.

Showbiz Spy reveals, according to Billboard magazine recount based on the number of downloads is probably true, in turn, Black obtained a royalty amounting to 24,900 dollars a week.

Previously, Forbes magazine made ​​a mistake by stating that the song in iTunes sales reach two million, which in turn suggests that he could reach 1 million from sales on iTunes.

Billboard also added YouTube could bring additional income.

"He might draw a little more money from YouTube when he was looking forward to set a content partner agreement before he reached 30 million viewers. If so, that number could be $ 15,000 up to 20,000 dollars to 33 million viewers," writes Billboard.

The song "Friday"became a sensation on YouTube once considered a "worst song" by the various sites.

Black, who was 13 years old, admitted he was hurt over the criticism given to him.

"When I first saw all the bad comments that I cried. I feel like this is my fault and I do not have to do it and it's all because of me. I think I have talent in some degree. I do not think I'm the worst singer but I do not think my best singer, "

Related Post




Facebook Comments