Thursday, March 31, 2011

"Desire" written collaboratively by Graham Coxon

Graham CoxonCover of Graham CoxonNext month, a song called "Desire" written collaboratively by Graham Coxon, Paloma Faith, The Coral and former guitarist, Bill Ryder-Jones, will be released, on 5 April 2011.

They were commissioned by a Converse shoe company, to do this collaboration.

Graham Coxon, who is also the guitarist of Blur, told the NME that he was very excited about his chances in collaboration with singer Paloma Faith.

"I always like it when I actually write a song to sing by one or more women. Before I ever saw Paloma Faith on television and think, 'Wow, this woman so cool!'. And I'm also a fan of The Coral. I used to watch them live. Bill Ryder-Jones is a guitarist reliable, "explains Coxon.

Coxon also admitted that he have fear in accepting corporate money to record this song.

"I have to wonder to the people around when I was first involved in this case, is it halal or not? I mean, where I come from, 'indieland' 20 years ago, you did not do these things are like that, "said Coxon before continuing," But now I'm happy. Especially since this song will be released and because I've worked with Paloma and Bill. "

This song can be downloaded at the site Converse.co.uk on its release date.

Related Post




Facebook Comments