Monday, April 4, 2011

Foo Fighters album Wasting Light

Krist NovoselicCover of Krist NovoselicFormer Nirvana drummer Dave Grohl took his old fellow former Nirvana bassist Krist Novoselic in contributing to the latest Foo Fighters album Wasting Light. On this album Novoselic played bass and accordion on the song "I Should Have Known."

Additionally reason Novoselic invited Grohl producer Butch Vig is that no other producer on the album Nevermind Nirvana, a reunion that was not weird enough.

Dave Grohl Says to The Sun, as quoted NME.com, "I invite Krist because there is the presence of Butch as a producer and has 20 years we have never worked in the studio together." Dave added, "I have tried to make Foo Fighters stand alone for 17 years last. I tried very hard to get out of the shadows of Nirvana and I do it the honorable way. "

The song "I Should Have Known" a lot of memory back when he was still in Nirvana. "'I Should Have Known' is a song not a song Foo Fighters and Nirvana, but there are moments that really remind me of 1991, I do not be standing here if it were not for Nirvana, I owe a lot to Nirvana, "says Grohl.

Related Post




Facebook Comments