Friday, April 1, 2011

Emulate the style of the band Oasis

Miley Cyrus at the premiere for Hannah Montana...Image via WikipediaSinger Miley Cyrus claimed to want to emulate the style of the band Oasis during a gig. According to him, the appearance of Gallagher brothers are very fascinating.

"I saw Oasis live performances, I was really impressed when they can involve the audience in his performance," said Miley as reported by Showbizspy, Friday (1/3/2011).

Miley praise leveled after seeing Oasis live concerts in Manchester. The singer was 18 years old it would mimic the style of bands that had disbanded in 2009 in his world tour.

Tour the world that it dilakoninya entitled 'Gypsy Heart World Tour'. He also promised to invite the audience to enjoy the concert.

"I want to involve everyone including the audience, so I try to do something very similar because that's what I want to see," he promised.

Related Post




Facebook Comments