Wednesday, April 6, 2011

secret formula for success of Guns N 'Roses.

Axl RoseCover of Axl Rose"The success of Guns N 'Roses came from the fact that every personnel like the kind of music is different. I like pop, disco 70's and I am also very influenced by the Queen. Izzy Stradlin was influenced by The Stooges, New York Dolls and the Sex Pistols. Duff McKagan really like Black Flag and all sorts of hardcore punk of the original. Axl Rose like Queen, Elton John, and such music. Meanwhile, Slash's favorite band is Aerosmith and Led Zeppelin. So (success) was due to mixing of the differences we had. We combine very well. And believe me, it is very hard to find. Now I'm feeling with my new band, Adler's Appetite. Is the hardest thing in the world to find four or five men who really can live together, work together and create magic together at once, "explains Steve Adler at length when asked about the secret formula for success of Guns N 'Roses.

Adler also briefly told The Jewish Chronicle recently that the reason for the success of Guns N 'Roses are due to a special case which held five personnel Guns N' Roses.

"We have an engagement. No matter how much crap that existed for many years, there is one thing that Axl and his lawyer will never be able to take, and it is a fact that we are five brothers who won the dream that we have before us deserve to be called as a teenager. And what is best done by you? They fight with each other! I do not hate them now. My wound has healed. Unfortunately, Axl and Slash does not speak. Every day they do not speak is a day of miracles is not created. Although we only do one tour, one album, one song together, the gods want to hear it, "said Steve Adler with enthusiasm and little sense of regret.

Steve Adler also had expressed his desire to perform a reunion concert classic lineup of Guns N 'Roses to North Hollywood - Toluca Lake Patch by saying: "I received a lot of love from people around the world. I have heard 'Appetite for Destruction is the soundtrack of my life' in various languages. Not to mention the money we could get. This reunion could generate billions of dollars. All we had to do was go up to the stage with each other for 90 minutes. And I want to finish what I started. Thank God for having put these fools in my life. "

Related Post




Facebook Comments