Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Liam Gallagher become more spiritual person

Liam GallagherCover of Liam GallagherEx-vocalist of Oasis and now Beady Eye vocalist, Liam Gallagher, recently told the tabloid DailyStar that he has a new pleasure to play golf and enjoy the natural sounds of birds singing in particular. This seems very contrary to the past as a rockstar lifestyle that is identical with the alcohol and narcotics.

Gallagher stated, "I become more spiritual person, I feel a connectedness with something larger. There's something great up there that makes us do our best for ourselves and others. People want to listen to us play music, and we are a small part of a bigger picture. "

There seems to be a drastic change in self-Gallagher, he has spent much of his time to work out playing golf and running. He also chose healthy foods such as lettuce. Liam added: "But I am not going to turn into someone like Bono," sarkastiknya style that has not changed.

"I do not want to sound like a hippies, but I am now running, like birds, trees, and with the golf I can enjoy it all. I still eat fish but I try to eat a lot of lettuce. Only the smoking habit that I still can not stop, "lid Gallagher in an interview with DailyStar.

Related Post




Facebook Comments